Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday--Montagne Jeunesse Masque Review




I am so pleased that I got the honor to review some wonderful products from fantastic skin company.  I was sent the following three products:
I can't tell you how wonderful all of these sound.  What mom would not like to do something special for herself as the kids go back to school?  All too often, when things get busy, the first person I tend to neglect is me.  I guess that is just the way things are with moms sometimes.  We spend our time taking care of our family, our children, and all our responsibilities.  But this product sounds like a simple way to change all that.

The product I used this morning was the anti-stess peel off masque that you see in the top picture on this post.  I was instantly drawn to it because it is a peel-off masque.  I have to tell you that it has been years since I have used one of these.  I used to use a peel-off masque every Friday night.  I stopped because I was dissatisfied with the masque I was using back then.  It often too so long to dry--sometime as much as 20 minutes.  And sometimes the masque did not even dry on my neck.

When I used this product this morning, I was prepared to encounter some of the same issues.  It said that it would take 10-15 minutes to dry.  So after I cleansed my face, I dried it and put on the masque.  It was extremely light, and it did not feel greasy.  As I waited for it to dry, it was practically dry after five minutes!  I was shocked.  This included my neck.  I knew there was something different about this masque.

When I went to peel it off, I was concerned that it might be difficult to peel off.  I can remember with the masque I used years ago that sometimes it hurt to peel it off.  Again, not so with this masque!  It came off fairly easily, and the little bits I could not get off were washed off in a heartbeat.

So what were the results?  My face feels like it can breathe for the first time in ages!  I do struggle a little with  acne and dry skin (a horrid combination, I know). This masque did not dry out my skin, but it removed the dead skin cells from my face.  I cannot remember the last time my face felt so clean and good.

While I have not been able to try the other two samples yet (I don't like to use a masque more than once a week lest it dry out my skin too much), I am sure they will be just as good.  And I am sure that if you visit their site, they will have just the right kind of treatment for your skin as well.  And while you're at it, don't forget to like them on facebook!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here