Thursday, September 1, 2011

3in30 Challenge

Okay, I know that some people could say that I'm a challenge junkie.  I am one of those weird people who is always looking for the next challenge on the horizon.  I am rarely satisfied with the status quo, and unless I am pushing myself on to the next big thing, I am really rather restless.

When I happened to see the 3in30 challenge, I knew this was just what I needed.  I have to admit that I tend to tackle too many things at once, and sometimes I need something like this to concentrate on what really needs to get done.  So here are the three goals I will make this month (good that I am starting on the 1st of a month!):

1.  Get all book-reading challenges updated by the end of the month.  In relation to this, I will update links and find out where I stand with these challenges.

2.  Do at least 5 things per week to connect with other bloggers.  I have already started this, but I am still in the very beginning stages.  Things I do include blog hops, facebook networking, twitter networking, pinterest parties, RSS feeds, Alexa rating writing, and blog button commenting.  These terms may not make any sense to anyone else but me, but I fully understand.

3. Update my monthly calendar on my blog.  Get into the habit of actually using this map.  I created it to keep me on schedule, so I need to get into the habit of using it.

Interesting.  All my goals concern my blog.  But that is my focus.  I honestly have personal goals, but this is my focus for this month.  I look forward to seeing my goals accomplished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here