Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Printable Pirate Party Treasure Hunt, Invitation, and Activities Review

I had the great pleasure of reviewing these terrific pirate party printables from Party Games Plus.  I knew that when the pdf files arrived in my inbox that my daughter would love these, and I was right.  My daughter is always ready to try anything new, and pirates are a special favorite of hers.

The printables included:

- A pirate lingo sheet, perfect for teaching the partygoers how to talk like a pirate
- A pirate maze
- A pirate ship coloring sheet
- A pirate word search
In addition to these, I received a high resolution pirate party invitation--one for a boy and one for a girl.  A pirate font is included to easily personalize these invitations.
What I appreciate the most is that the printables are high quality and easy to use.  I don't always have a lot of time to plan parties, and with these printables, the hard work is done for you.  Everything matches the theme so well from the pictures to the font. I also appreciate the fact that the images are kid-friendly.  Sometimes party paraphernalia is too old or too young for the party goers.
My daughter was very willing to do the pirate maze and the coloring sheet, but the part that captured her attention was the treasure hunt.  She got so excited that we are going to have a treasure hunt this weekend.  The rules are easy to follow, and she is very excited.  
So if you are looking for great party theme ideas and printables, be sure to check out Party Games Plus!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here