Monday, September 19, 2011

Music Monday--Taylor Swift--AGAIN!!

Okay, okay, I know.  I probably sound obsessed--maybe I am.  You're probably so tired of my posting about Taylor Swift, and if you don't want to read this, that is fine.  I am busy reviewing 2 newly released albums by people other than hers, so look for those in the next week or two.

When all the issues I have mentioned really spun out of control, it was right around the time of the Taylor Swift concert.  Originally, I wanted my friend in England to come with Martha and me to that concert--so glad he didn't get to come!  I don't exactly know why, but at the concert, I found myself singing the following song of hers to my friend (who is still pining away in England and sent forth another barrage of garbage just today).


Taylor Swift - Mean
Music Videos at www.yallwire.com

This is the perfect song for that friend of mine.  I'd love to send him the video, but I'm not going to stoop to his level.  I will be big in the blogging world someday (almost at 1000 followers!!), and he won't be able to touch me.  He thinks blogging is a waste of time.  Interesting.  And he says I can't sing.  Again very interesting--I am a classically trained soprano who could have gone on to Broadway of the opera if I hadn't given it all up for my now ex-husband.  Only the three men in my life have not cared for my singing.  That should have told me something.  They liked my voice in the beginning, but then they got to where they couldn't stand it.

I sometimes think that Taylor Swift has somehow been spying on my life.


Taylor Swift - The Story Of Us Official Music... by devilish-romeo
I can't tell you how much I feel like this with my friend!!  I love that in the concert Taylor says "The End" with such certainty.  That's how I feel.  And the battle is in his hands now, and I would lay my armor down.  Actually, after tonight, I'm not so sure.  We may very well be at the end until God gets a hold of him.




And then this last song says it all--truly!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here