Sunday, May 13, 2012

Meal Plan Monday (5/14-5/20) Eating Healthier Again!

As our family gets back to a more normal routine, we are going back to healthier eating.  I went to sparkrecipes (sparkpeople's recipe site).  All of the recipes are from that site.

Meal 1:
Potato Flake Fried Chicken
Veggies
Bread


And for dessert:  Five-Minute Coffee Mug Chocolate Cake




Meal 2:

Curried Mango Pork Chops
Veggies/Rice





Meal 3:
Nathan's Two Thumbs Up Ratatouille
Chocolate Cottage Pudding
I am adding cinnamon and instant coffee to this.






Meal 4:
Taco Soup
Fried Zucchini Patties






I have not visited this site in a while, and it is so well-organized now!  Wow!  I look forward to cooking these fantastic meals!

1 comment:

  1. looks yummy! I am dying to cook up some zucchini... but i have to wait for it to grow in my garden! I might try the chocolate cake with the kids though :)

    Visitor from bloggy moms, nice to meet you !
    Emily

    http://www.weakandloved.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here