Saturday, May 12, 2012

Eastpak T-shirt Review


I was honored to have the chance to review this great t-shirt from Eastpak.  Eastpak is known mainly for their backpacks, but this t-shirt did not disappoint.  My t-shirt was soft from the beginning, and the quality of the shirt was excellent.  I am used to white t-shirts that are often so thin that you can see through them.  No so in this case!  I also did not know what I would think of the design, but it was nice and bright and eye-catching.  This has quickly become one of my favorite t-shirts.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here