Sunday, May 20, 2012

Meal Plan Monday (5/21-5/27) Spark Recipes Again!

I am very pleased to be using spark recipes again!  My mom and I were very pleased by the recipes, so I am going to do it again.  The only thing I did not make was one of the desserts.  And all the meals were fantastic!  I even tracked most of my food this week.  I think it is finally making a difference.  So here we go.

Meal 1:
Kids-Love-It-Bean Pasta
Veggies/Bread









Meal 2:
French (Women Don't Get Fast) Toast
I am making a yogurt/berry glaze for this.
I will add sausage, eggs, and some kind of veggies.





Meal 3:
Pizza Pinwheels
Grilled Roasted Vegetables with Pineapple







Meal 4:  Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Easy Lasagna
Salad

I plan to make the dessert I did not make last week--mug chocolate cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here