Sunday, October 7, 2012

Outburst Energy Bites Review


I don't know about you, but I am always looking for food items that will increase my energy and still taste good.  I have a very busy schedule, and almost every afternoon (at least Monday through Friday), I find myself getting sleepy.  It's like "that" time of day when my body decides I need to take a nap, but usually, I can't.  I have to keep going because I am generally sitting in a classroom of students.  I like coffee, but sometimes it's not convenient to have that drink at my beckon call.

I want to tell you about a fantastic helper I have discovered for just such times like this--Outburst Energy Bites.  These are conveniently packaged alternatives to energy drinks or coffee.  The concept is fantastic!  I am not a fan of energy drinks.  In fact, I had to review one about a month ago (won't say which one), and the taste was absolutely horrid.  And it did nothing to give me energy!

Outburst Energy Bites taste unbelievable!  They come packaged in convenient flip-top packaging, and the flavors are absolutely out of this world!

You can see here the three varieties that they now have:  chocolate peanut, chocolate mint, and chocolate.  And let me tell you something.  Chocolate (as long as it is good chocolate) is always fine by me!  I actually put these in order of preference, but they are all good.  And the chocolate is high quality chocolate, and when I ate these, I felt like I was eating candy!  

Now, I can imagine what you're thinking.  Aren't these really high in calories?  Well, if you ate the entire box, it might not be the best course of action.  These are not meant as a dessert or even a hearty snack.  These should be used as an afternoon (or morning/evening) pick-up.  The serving size is four energy bites.  One of the boxes that you see above has three servings inside of it.  Each energy bite is less than 12 calories.  So you probably can figure out that for less than 50 calories, you can have a serving size of energy bites.  If you eat the entire box (not advisable), you would consume a little less than 150 calories.  

Of course, the question in everyone's mind is, "Do they work?"  Yes, they do.  And they work quickly.  They contain a lot of the same ingredients as energy drinks, and a serving size does give me a boost.  In fact, I tried these once when I was really feeling out of it, and within a short period of time, I felt much more wide awake.  In fact, I think they work better than coffee.  Sometimes I find coffee has the opposite effect on me--I fall asleep!

Are you wondering where you can buy these energy bites?  You can find them on amazon (or possibly at a store near you), but you can also buy them directly on the site, and do I have a deal for you!  All you need to do is go to their site and enter the following code at checkout: DEVOTION. This will unlock a deal to buy 2 Sampler Sets for the Price of 1! Therefore, you will receive 6 boxes of Outburst Energy Bites for just $4.50 (+ applicable shipping)!  I don't know about you, but that sounds like a pretty good deal to me!

I am completely sold on Outburst Energy Bites, and I certainly plan to get some to keep on hand for me in the future.  Be sure to follow them on facebook, twitter, and youtube for all the most current information, promotions, and more!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here