Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getting to Know You (I love these)


A wonderful MEME hosted by Mannland5.  I always love doing these!

To play..copy the questions..answer them..then come back here and link up for a fun fun time.*


The Q's.

1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
4. What percent of your blog is junk just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. How often to you eat out?
7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?

-------------------------------------------------


1.  Trust me, if I did this, I would definitely not only leave a note but try to find the person.  I would go into the store and do my best to make it right.  I was hit at least once in a parking lot, and of course, the person just left.

2.  I would not do plastic surgery unless I was a burn victim.  I am happy with who I am.  I worked hard to lose weight, and I do my best to take care of myself.

3.  I love the blogs that are eclectic in nature.  Don't just share about giveaways, reviews, and what I should or shouldn't buy.  Add recipes.  Share your spiritual journey.  Share about your family.  And make it real.  I have a long ways to go with my blog--seriously--but I am working hard to make it real and reflect who I really am.

4.  Seriously, I do not lie on my blog.  I do my best to never lie.  Seriously.


5.  I would give up bear--I never tasted it!!

6.  We don't eat out like we used to.  We eat out about 1-2 times per week.

7.  I can't choose.  It depends on the situation.  Boot cut jeans probably unless I'm wearing a long shirt and wearing flats.

8.  I would forgive, but divorce would possibly imminent.  Counseling would be a must for both of us.  And if our marriage did recover, it would be a long process.

(By the way, I did change one of the words in a question because I try to make my blog one without any reference whatsoever to any kind of profanity.  No, it was not profanity, but it was too close to it for me to write it.  Hope I didn't offend anyone in doing that.)

1 comment:

  1. Since you like eclectic blogs I hope you will visit my general one: www.zemeks.blogspot.com. It's very eclectic!

    Thanks for visiting my book blog and taking time to comment on the Grisham book about the missionary in Brazil.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here