Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday







The Nut House is sponsoring a blog hop this Thursday that asks what you are thankful for. Oh, goodness, what a good thing to think about today. What am I thankful for?

I am most thankful for my salvation. And I mean that. More than anything else on earth, when things go wrong, I know that I can rest on Him. I know that this life is not the end. I know Who holds tomorrow. And I know Who holds my hand.

Sometimes I take my salvation for granted. I get caught up in everyday cares and worries. How sad that is. May I never forget Calvary, and the great sacrifice my Lord made for me. May I be as ready to meet the Lord as Anna, Paul, and Peter of the New Testament. Amen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here