Monday, August 16, 2010

Manic Monday Blog Hop

What are 5 things you want to do in your life?

--I would like to be able to get married again to the man of my dreams, but he has to get saved first.

--Be the best mother to my daughter with God's help

--Be involved in musicals in some way again

--Be diligent in my Bible study and prayer on a daily basis.

--Keep my weight off and get these last pesky 10 pounds off.




What are you saying goodbye to? My life of sin! I never want that again! May God always be the center of my life.


What are you currently fascinated with? Blogging, what else??

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm stopping by from Meet & Greet Monday. I also keep a devotional blog!

    I'm a new follower, hope you'll stop by and visit soon!!!

    http://www.nofse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 5 things! Oh the weight I just need some help with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me! Love your answers. I have a daily guide for my bible reading I call The Bible Diet. I'm still not consistent because I sometimes skipped a day or two (the worse is a week!) but then it's a work in progress. I'm following you now also! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here