Tuesday, August 31, 2010

30 Days of Insight Day 1

Here we are--day 1 of 30 days of insight with special thanks to Pretty in Orange.

Day 1--Guilty Pleasure

Well, this one is not as easy as it seems.  I don't really think of anything being a guilty pleasure.  I can't say there is anything I like that I shouldn't really like.  But if I take this a little differently as a pleasure in which I allow myself to indulge on occasion, it is dark chocolate!




Yes, I know that dark chocolate is good for you, but I seriously could eat dark chocolate and eat it and eat it probably till I was sick.  I just won some Newman's Organic dark chocolate, and it is fantastic!  I allow myself to indulge in this dark chocolate even if I am "dieting."  I just make sure I don't eat too much.  For me, the darker the chocolate, the better.

Okay, day 1 done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here