Saturday, August 28, 2010

30-Day Song Challenge Day 11

All right, I am posting a little bit later tonight.  I've gotten behind--still trying to catch up.  But I'm  committed!
My regard to Krystal's Kitsch.

Day 11 – A song from your favorite band


Well, my current favorite is Little Big Town.  I love Gloriana, but this is kind of my current favorite song.  It makes  me think about Martin every time.  It is a catchy song, and according to the group, this song has been the basis for a lot of weddings this summer.


So, "Little White Church" by Little Big Town.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of this group. My cureent Favorite band or at least the one I am listening to a lot right now is Third Day.

    Following you back!

    Amy @ Missional Mama

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here