Thursday, August 19, 2010

My 12 Things


My goodness, what a challenge! The inspirational blog (in)courage started a year-long challenge where we are encouraged to learn something new each month. Wow, this is a tough one. I am one who likes to plan ahead, but with my busy schedule, I can't always think past the next day or even the next hour. I have done a lot over the past year, but as the new school year approaches, I need to create some new goals. I think I'll take this one baby step at a time. I'll start with one thing.

For September, I would like to learn how to design a better blog. I also plan to do this without spending money. So, that is my goal for September. I don't want to say anything about October or the rest of the year yet, but that will be coming.

Thanks, dear reader. It's been a busy day for everyone, I do believe. Sleep in peace.

1 comment:

  1. A worthy goal! If you need any tips or anything, let me know. I love blog designing and such.

    Came over from the blog hop ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here