Sunday, August 22, 2010

Meet Me Monday Blog Hop



My last blog hop for the evening. This is hosted by Inspiring to Save.

It is so exciting to see the numbers of my followers grow. 43? This is from the woman who a couple weeks ago said, "I don't think I'll ever get into blogging myself. I just like to follower others." Interesting. And yet God has used this blog in so many ways already in my life. Thank you, followers! I read every comment posted, and it means a lot to get feedback from you, period.



width="158" height="66" border="0" alt="Clipart" />

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Your newest follower here from Meet Me Monday. I love these blog hops, you get to meet so many wonderful people. :)

    Feel free to drop by The Things We Find Inside whenever you get a moment.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here