Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sharpie Highlighter Review


When I think of markers and pens, there is a name that almost always comes to mind--at least when speaking of permanent markers.  I always think of Sharpie.  And I know I'm not alone in this.  When a student asks for a permanent marker, they ask for a Sharpie.  Interesting how Sharpie has become such a household name.

Let me introduce you to Sharpie Accent Highlighters.  I am one who likes highlighters, but I do not like the fact that highlighters are notorious for bleeding through the page.  But these highlighters are not like that.  They feature SmearBlock gel technology that guarantees that the highlighter will not smear nor bleed through.    This is very important when it comes to highlighting fragile pages such as vellum or Bible pages.  

While I use highlighters, my mom is truly the "highlighter" in the family.  For as long as I can remember, she has had a wealth of highlighters in various colors.  Since I was given two for review, I gave her one, and it instantly became her only highlighter.  While she said that she would have liked for it to be wider, she really couldn't find much to complain about.  In fact, when she lost the one I gave her, she was very happy for me to give her mine.  

I hope that Sharpie will continue to manufacture these highlighters, and maybe in time, Sharpies will be synonymous with highlighters.  I hope that they will offer other colors.  Yellow is actually not my preference when it comes to highlighters.  But this is one fantastic highlighter that I plan to buy from now one--as long as it is available.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here