Sunday, November 4, 2012

YogaHands Review



It seems to me that our hands tends to really take a beating at times.  In fact, all it takes a sore fingertip to make you realize just how important those hands and fingers are.  And in this technology age, we tend to spend a lot of time typing on the computer.  My mom has arthritis, and my dad has carpal tunnel.  I can remember getting stiff and sore hands from doing a variety of things, but I just never thought of doing anything about it.  I just figured my fingers would build strength, and hopefully there would be no lasting issues.

Then I heard about YogaHands.  I'm going to be really honest with you.  I tried this the day it came, and I absolutely hated it!  I followed the instructions, and I pushed the YogaHands all the way down to the base of my fingers--just like the picture showed.

It was extremely painful to put the YogaHands on my fingers, and afterwards, my fingers ached.  I knew I had to try this again, so I finally got up the nerve to try it again.  I decided that I should perhaps not move the contraption down so far on my fingers.  Like real yoga, I thought that maybe I needed to work towards putting it down further on my fingers.  So I just barely put it on my fingers--just enough so it was stretching my fingers but not enough to be painful.  And I will say that my fingers felt completely refreshed afterwards.  Then my mom tried it, and my daughter tried it.  (she loved it!)  So I now have it near my computer, and I plan to use it regularly.  And in time, my fingers should become more flexible.  I can say without a doubt that your fingers and wrists will feel much more relaxed after using this!

There is plenty to check out on their site and via social media.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here