Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bag It! Cell Phone Game Review


Well, this is a first for me, I must say.  I have reviewed lots of things, but a cell phone game?  You have to be kidding--no, I am not!  I got the amazing chance to review a cell phone game called Bag It! 

I am not an avid cell phone or video game player, but you might be able to guess who it--my 8-year-old daughter!  I have had an Android phone for years now, and I recently upgraded.  My Android is amazing--I have a Samsung T-mobile Sidekick, and it is very reliable.  My daughter thinks it is her phone, and she is constantly trying new games.

The first problem I had was downloading the game.  I am honestly quite tech-savvy, but sometimes things do not work right.  I used my g-mail address, and I was sent the game.  But I could not get it to download!  Here's a hint for anyone who ever struggles with downloading attachments on your phone.  Do not go to your mail app--go to your phone's browser.  I tried it yesterday, and it downloaded very quickly!

Once downloaded, I was pleased with the graphics in the game.  It also was an easy-to-understand game.  I absolutely hate cell phone games that are difficult to understand or play.  This one is pretty good.  The whole premise of the game is to fill up grocery bags with items without breaking any of the items.  I did well on the game, but as you can guess, my daughter did better!  I will say it is not for young children--there is a challenge involved.  But children as young as eight can definitely play it.  In fact, they will leave you in the dust!

This is an engaging game, and I am glad that we have it.  I enjoy the fact that it is easy to complete levels, but you are able to go back and try to increase the score you had.  No chance of beating my daughter's scores--especially for me!

I am impressed with the professionalism of the company.  When I had issues, I was treated with respect.  I would definitely look for more apps from this company in the future--Hidden Variable.

And watch out, readers, for a giveaway to soon be coming!  You won't want to miss out!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here