Sunday, November 13, 2011

Solution Sunday--Easy Thanksgiving Ideas E-Book Review


I am so excited to share with you tonight about a fantastic e-book I got to review! It is called Easy Thanksgiving Ideas.  It is a 31-page book that takes the stress out of Thanksgiving planning.  It is written by
Crystal Maleski, from http://www.makedinnereasy.com.

If the idea of cooking Thanksgiving dinner puts you into a panic, this Easy Thanksgiving Ideas Guide will give you all the information you need to make a delicious and easy Thanksgiving Dinner including holiday traditions you may want to start, a detailed planning guide, a sample Thanksgiving dinner menu, recipes with photos, and even activities to keep the kids busy.


As I looked through this fantastic little book, I was immediately drawn to the activities for the kids.  I have an 8-year-old daughter who is very active.  I would love to play the Thanksgiving Bowl Game she spoke of, but  that is not feasible in our neighborhood.  I am definitely up for the inside picnic.  My daughter and I always watch Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and I plan to have her rate the floats as described in this book!


I loved the way the book was laid out.  The recipes looked easy, fantastic, and straightforward.  I also liked that a shopping list was included.  Talk about making it easy.  All the traditional recipes were included with subtle twists.  I never had much success with using brine with a turkey, but she included several recipes that sound like they might be worthwhile.


I especially liked the ideas for incorporating the true meaning of the season into family activities.  There is nothing better than talking about what your are thankful for and remembering Who has given us everything we see.  I think we sometimes get caught up in all the festivities that we forget that the holiday is called "Thanksgiving."  It was good to be reminded of that.


If you would like to purchase your own copy of this e-book, click here. After all, Thanksgiving is just around the corner!  

The author of this guide also offers free weekly dinner menus, easy dinner recipes and a printable grocery list.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here