Saturday, November 19, 2011

Satisfied Satruday--Haven't Used All Recipes Site In a While (11/20-11/26)

First of all, last week's recipes were absolutely amazing!  And I mean that!

For this week, I really want to keep things simple and healthy.  I am not in charge of Thanksgiving meals this Thursday, and possibly for the first time, I am not making anything.  That might sound terrible, but everything I want to make is not what people want to eat.  I like Sweet Potato Casserole and Sausage Stuffing, but since that is not traditional, I don't see the point in making it.  And I am the only one who would like a Pumpkin Cheesecake, so I think I'll let everyone take care of the traditional meals.

So to this week:

Meal 1: 

Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue
Hamburger Buns

Greek Pasta Salad

Meal 2:
Honey-Soy Pork Chops from the Bradshaw Family
Veggies

Meal 3:
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipe
Scalloped Potatoes (from a box)

Meal 4:
Black Bean/Veggie Burgers
Thai Addicting Salad

Sounds good to me--hope it does to you, too.  And healthy!!

As an update--Allrecipes.com even lets you create a shopping list and edit it.  Awesome!  I just printed out my shopping list!  I think I may have to use them more often.  I used to all the time.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here