Thursday, November 24, 2011

Free-Wheeling Friday--Holiday Cookie Review


A few days ago, I received a very special item to review--Smiley Sugar and Gingerbread cookies, and what you see in the picture is exactly what they looked like! This was perfect timing seeing how Thanksgiving was just around the corner.  What a perfect time to share this Christmas cookie gift with my family!

My daughter was the first one who got try one of these fabulous cookies.  She chose the Christmas tree cookies.  She said they were the best sugar cookies she ever ate.  In fact, she had another one today after Thanksgiving dinner.  My mom said they were good and not overly sweet, but she did prefer another kind.

Which brings me to my mother's choice of cookies (and mine too!):  gingerbread smiley cookies!  We both loved these--my daughter enjoyed them, too.  I liked the fact that they were not too sweet nor too strong on ginger.  They were absolutely perfect!

I have never thought of sending a holiday cookie gift, but I have to say that these would be absolutely perfect for gift-giving.  The cookies are fresh, large, and taste really good.  Who wouldn't want to send something like this to a friend or family member?

Perhaps you are still skeptical about sending a gourmet Christmas gift such as this.  Sometimes we find ourselves complaining about the prices and the fact that once an item like this is eaten, it is gone--there is nothing left as a memento.  But think for a minute.  When you think of the holidays, don't you often think about special foods that you have had or enjoyed?  Isn't that an integral part of the season?  I think the answer is yes!  Why not give a gift like this and give that special person in your life a special food memory of the season?

I do have really good news for you!  Anyone reading this who "likes" Smiley's facebook page will automatically receive a coupon for 20% off any of their Holiday Cookie Gifts and Baskets.  Think about it.  You can go online, and get all your shopping done now!  It couldn't be easier.  After all, you don't really want to go fight the crowds of Black Friday, do you?

I hope you honestly take advantage of this offer and check this fantastic company out.  I had heard of them before, but if wasn't until this review happened that I actually tried them for myself.  As far as I am concerned, I am sold!  I think I may do some holiday shopping there myself.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here