Sunday, November 20, 2011

This Day in History November 21, 1980

Okay, I really found this pathetic when I discovered it was the lead story at history.com for November 21, but I chose to cover it because it is something that I am sure is remembered and has become quite a piece of television history.


Wish I could embed this video, but it won't let me, so check out this link.
http://youtu.be/Ffo2Oqt8bIM

Bring back memories for anyone?  I will admit that I remember the theme song, and that was about it.  And who can forget J.R.?

It was on this day in 1980 that 350 million viewers around the world tuned in to answer the most important question in the world--Who shot J.R.?  The fans had been waiting for 8 months, and the question was answered on this episode--J.R.'s sister and his former mistress.

My mom is pretty sure she watched this episode.  She was a Dallas fan.  I couldn't have told you a thing about the show, and I really could care less. 

I don't need to leave any additional links because I placed them all in this blog post.  If you wish to comment about where you were when you found who did the deed, be my guest.  I have heard that the show is supposed to be coming back with Larry Hagman.  Not sure if that is right.  I preferred Larry Hagman on I Dream of Jeannie.  Shows what I like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here