Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Party Beans Products Review



I have a fantastic product to tell you about today.  I got the opportunity to review some products from Party Beans.  They are a company that provides absolutely unbelievable personalized gifts and party favors.  You can find products very easily for any occasion including weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, baby showers, holidays, and so much more.  If you have a business, you can find promotional items, corporate gifts, and even items to advertise your company and/or products.  And when it comes down to it, who doesn't like something personalized?

Creating my product was really a fun process.  Our next big family function is Thanksgiving.  While they did not have something specific to that holiday, I was pleased to find so many backgrounds.  I knew I could have uploaded my own--I probably will another time--but I found a perfect background.  I knew that I wanted to put something on it about Thanksgiving, and I did.

I realize that it is impossible to read what is written.  It says "Praise God from whom all blessings flow.  Happy Thanksgiving."  I was able to pick out a font that looks "old world," and I got enough favors to give to each family and child at Thanksgiving.

You may wonder what is inside,  Well, I will show you:

I did have the choice of candy, but I knew that we all liked jelly bellies.  And so that is what I chose.  I think it makes for a nice little treat for everyone, and it will be a great little memento. I plan to put one at each table setting.

In this economy, money is always in the forefront of our minds.  But I would recommend this product.  The favors begin at $1.99 apiece, and the more you buy, the cheaper the product becomes. I always like companies that do that.  And the shipping costs are very reasonable.

Of course, everyone will have their own ideas about making products, but here are some additional ideas:



And in case you would like to hear what the owner of the company says, check this out:


So just remember--the next time you need a special favor for any occasion, go to the site that has personalized gifts and party favors that are easy and fun to make!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here