Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ultimate Recipes E-book Review (And a late meal plan) November 14-19


I realize I am late in posting recipes this week--another unusual week.  But because I am a little bit late, I am getting the chance to review a fantastic recipe e-book called Ultimate Recipes.  I was absolutely amazed when I downloaded this e-book!  It has 5000 recipes!

As I began to examine the e-book, I was amazed at the categories.  The categories include Atkins Recipes, Amish Recipes, Casserole Recipes, Cat Head Biscuits and Garlic Fried Chicken (my personal favorite section), and much more.  I absolutely believe that anyone could find recipes that could please anyone.  I think that if you cannot find some recipes in here that appeal to you or even your pickiest eater, you probably won't find a recipe to please in any cookbook.

One really great thing about this e-book is that it makes meal planning a breeze.  Usually when I plan meals online, I have to go to a website and print it off individually.  With this e-book, I can copy the recipe I want and paste it into a word document.  I can put the recipes in the order I want them, and I can even add recipe notes if I like.  Instead of printing four separate pages, I can print one or two pages with all the recipes.  I suppose I could do this with online recipes, but the e-book just makes it easier.

So now to the recipes this week--planned from this e-book.  I will only name the recipes.  Of course, I cannot give you the recipes.  If you would like to purchase the book, http://www.cookingconnect.com/ where you will find the book on sale for $9.99. (I don't find the link to the book on that site, but I have contacted the company to get it corrected.  I will update it when I can.)

Meal 1:
Burnsville Beef and Macaroni Skillet


Meal 2:
Chicken and Dressing Casserole

Meal 3:
Three Bean Casserole

Meal 4:
Amish Chicken Noodle Soup

Dessert:
Amish Coffee Cake
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here