Friday, November 2, 2012

Lady Soma Renewal Serum Review


I know that as I have gotten older, my skin is not what it used to be.  Thankfully I have been fortunate (and maybe used the right products) in not having a lot o wrinkles yet or age spots.  In so many ways, my face is very similar to what it was in high school.  And that is how I want to keep it.

Lady Soma is a company that is well-established amongst active and healthy women.  "Soma" comes from the Greek for "body," and in keeping with its Mediterranean origin, these are products that improve a women's overall health. They are also a company who shows that their care for women extends past their merchandise.  A portion of their proceeds go to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  I always feel better about companies that do that!

I was selected to review Lady Soma Renewal Serum, and I have to say I was completely impressed from the beginning.  I felt that the packaging was much sturdier than other serums I have tried.  And every time I put this on (which is day and night), I always feel like I am doing something good for my face.  Its purpose is to repair facial cells and skin damage.  I generally put it on under my face lotion, and it always seem to just disappear into my skin and make it feel healthier and smoother.  I am being proactive about my skin, and maybe I can reduce the effects and prevent more in this area by using this fantastic product.  I highly recommend it!  It is definitely all is claims to be.

If you wish to check out their website, be sure follow them via social media as well.

https://www.facebook.com/LadySomaHealth
http://twitter.com/#!/LadySomaHealth


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here