Friday, November 2, 2012

Made From Earth Pure Aloe Vera Skin Treatment Review


I am one who tends to have a dry face.  It's not as bad as it once was, but I always have to watch out for products that irritate or dry out my skin.  Not to mention the sun which can cause damage to my skin no matter what I do.

Made from Earth is a company that specializes in only the highest quality organic ingredients.  Have you ever taken a good, hard look at the ingredients in your normal health and beauty regimen?  You might be surprised to see how many synthetic chemicals are included in these products.  And studies show that some of these ingredients even have links to cancer.  I know we often get desensitized to hearing about what causes and prevents cancer, but if you could switch your products to better, all-natural, eco-friendly products that improve your skin health, wouldn't you?

Let me introduce you to my new favorite skin care product:  Made From Earth Pure Aloe Vera Skin Treatment..  I will admit that the sun is not a major issue at this time of the year, but as we know, even overcast days can cause sunburns and irritations.  This is a product that you can definitely use year-round.

From the moment I applied this skin treatment to my face, I was sold.  It had an instant cooling effect on my skin, and it added the needed moisture to my skin that just made it feel good.  The moisturizing is deep and lasting.  And because this aloe vera treatment is some of the purest form of aloe vera that you can buy (at least in a jar), you will feel and notice the difference.  I have tried all sorts of night lotions and creams, but this is one that I really like.  Since using it, I can't say I have had any major dry spots on my face.  I do have an irritation to my skin that appeared right before I started using this, and I think it is beginning to help heal this issue as well.

If you would like to check out Made From Earth and their products, be sure to not only check out their website, but also follow them via social media:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here