Thursday, July 12, 2012

Emu Oil Hair Growth Shampoo Review




Our Treasured Locks H2G Awaken Emu Oil Shampoo is a breakthrough product when it comes to hair and scalp health. Emu oil has been shown to improve circulation and reduce inflammation. These improvements to the scalp allow the scalp to grow stronger hair faster. Now get the benefits of Emu Oil in our salon grade Emu Oil Shampoo and Emu Oil Conditioner. For best results, use both products.

Our Emu Oil Shampoo helps hydrate hair and improve elasticity. These are two things that are vital to Black hair care. Black hair tends to be dry and brittle. That makes it fragile. Anything we can do to improve the moisture balance and to improve the elasticity means less breakage. Our Emu Oil Shampoo is especially beneficial if you perm your hair or use heat on your hair. Emu oil contains an array of Essential Fatty Acids that do wonders for your hair and scalp. That is why we include it in our Treasured Locks H2G Hair Growth Serum.
  • Some of the benefits you can expect include:
  • Faster growing hair- improves the health of sluggish hair follicles
  • Shinier hair
  • Stronger hair
  • Reduced bacterial level on scalp (less itching and flaking)
  • Less shedding
  • Less scalp sensitivity
  • Thicker hair
This was the shampoo I was privileged to try.  This is the first time I have ever used anything made with emu oil, and I was quite interested to see how it would work.  Let me first of all tell you a little about my hair.  

I have shoulder-length blonde hair, and it is pretty thick.  I don't have a problem with thinning hair.  I will say that I occasionally experience dry scalp, and since I began using this shampoo, I have had no issues with itchy scalp.  I don't have a sensitive scalp, but I do have a tendency to split ends.  I would say that my hair did not seem to break as easily since using this product.  Although this shampoo had some conditioning properties to it, I think that if I had been able to use the conditioner also, it would have helped.

I have to say that I did not like the consistency of this shampoo--way too thin.  I prefer shampoo that is a little bit thicker.  But it did lather well.  The smell was okay, but it took some getting used to.  The fragrance was a little strong.  However, it was nice to use something that was made from natural ingredients.  And something made in the U.S.!

In addition to checking out the buy link above, do not forget to like them on faceobook, follow them on twitter, and subscribe to their youtube channel.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here