Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Stretch Mark Treatment - Organic & Safe


This treatment is designed for those who are prone to stretch marks. The cream has been formulated to provide nutrients and vitamins to skin that promotes elasticity and collagen to prevent and reduce the appearance of these stretch marks associated with increases in size.


Key Benefits of the Stretch Mark Treatment 
  • Preventative and reductive effects in the appearance of visible scar tissue
  • Increases elasticity prior to workouts
  • Organic Ingredients - Hypoallergenic
  • Promotes collagen production

  • I had the privilege of reviewing this fantastic product.  I first got stretch marks when I was pregnant with my daughter almost eight years ago.  Although they have somewhat dissolved, they have never completely gone away.  I am always looking for products to help with these problem areas. 

  • Dr. Max Powers Stretch Mark Treatment  is a fantastic product that goes one easily and is nice and thick.  It instantly dissolved into my skin, and I was quite pleased with the results.  While I have not used this for more than a week or so, I would say that it is certainly improving the elasticity in my skin.  This is a product that I plan to use regularly.

  • This is a product that I wish I had used during my pregnancy.  I had a "stretch mark cream" I used, but it was not nearly as good as this product.  I definitely would recommend this to any woman who has experienced stretch marks (or who may soon be experiencing them!)

  • I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here