Sunday, February 26, 2012

3in30 Weekly Linkup {02.24.12}

Time to link up again!  This month is flying by!  So here are my goals and updates.

1.  I will change my lunch and snack routines this month so that I am eating healthier.  As I have examined my eating habits, I have discovered that my problem is that I am relying on too many carbs again and not enough protein, veggies, and fruit. 


I have begun doing something a little different with this goal, and I am so pleased with the results.  While I do not celebrate Lent, there are principles I have applied from that season.  I believe in light of what I have been studying in the Scriptures that disciplining myself to give up something that is not bad but may not be beneficial is a way of deepening my relationship with God.  So each day this past week, I have given up something--usually my afternoon coffee--and I believe that God has blessed that.  I plan to continue this way of thinking long past this month.


2.  I will actually do a new project this month--try something new.  That was a goal I set for a New Year's resolution, and all I did last month was learn how to survive a power outage in the country.  I am not certain what I will do, but it will be something new.


I doubt this one will happen this month.  I just have not had the time to get anything done on this.  Maybe I will have time in ensuing months.


3.  I will clean up my blog buttons--at least somewhat.  I would like to have my blog looking about 1/4 the way I would like it.  I will probably start with the buttons and work up.  So we'll see how much I accomplish.


What I have been doing is getting caught up on the various prizes that people have won on my blog.  That is much more important, as far as I am concerned!  Still blog business.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some good ideas for goals. I haven't decided for sure what I will work on for March.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here