Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu Plan Monday--Hungry Girl (February 6-12)

This week's meal plans are inspired by a cookbook I have never used.  I have had it for quite a while, but it just never seemed like a cookbook I could use for my family.  It is the first Hungry Girl Cookbook:  Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World.  I have followed Hungry Girl for years, and I love her cooking show!  So does my mom.  So here are the recipes:

Meal 1:  Phenomenal Philly Cheesesteak p. 136
Baked Beans
Coleslaw Mix

Meal 2:  Rockin' Tuna Noodle Casserole p. 258
Veggies

Meal 3:  Squash-tastic Shepherd's Pie p. 278
Veggies

Meal 4:  Fiber-ific Fried Chicken Strips p. 112
Roasted Carrots and Roasted Potatoes

I also plan to make some wraps for lunches--p. 71-81 are where these are found.  Still deciding which one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here