Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Four Letters of Love by Nadina Boun Feature Tour


Buy on Amazon
Nadina's website 

Blurb:
"The Four Letters of Love" describes love in various forms as seen by the poet; through a lover's eyes, a warrior's heart, a stranger's quest, a dreamer's mind, in the form of allegories, metaphors, quotes and fantasies.
Poems from the book:
Bright Is Your Love
 I hear chimes in the air;
bells are ringing somewhere,
the wind blows a tune in my head
the birds greet this song, far ahead,
the sun shines still with warming rays
and a promise for much better days,
the sky is clear, the fog has gone,
clouds are near but the moon is strong,
shining bright in an endless starry night
your love takes me away in its flight;
the tender way you caress my heart
leaves me speechless from the start,
the sweet embrace where you hold me tight
lifts me to heaven where all is bright.
The Space Between Us
 The space between us
where our hopes and dreams lay,
where our emotions and feelings surface,
where our fears and insecurities stand.
The space between us,
where laughter echoes,
where tears fill the gap,
where love pulls us closer,
where pain keeps us apart.
The space between us
is where we stand on different grounds,
the thoughts we share combined,
the space between us
is you and I,
together and apart.


Watch out for a review from me very soon!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring Nadina's book today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ruth and I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have it posted by next month some time.

      Delete
  3. Nice post....stopping by from Nadina's Blog.

    Elizabeth

    Silver's Reviews

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here