Friday, February 24, 2012

My Memories Software Extra Special Deal!



Do I have an extra special deal for you!  My Memories Scrapbooking Software is running a deal from now through the end of March.  When you buy My Memories Suite Software between February 24 and March 31, you will get a full year RAKStar Membership free!  That means that every month for a year you will get a huge digital scrapbooking kit each month for a year that is My Memories Suite compatible.  Read on to find out what you need to do.



Buy the software and  email me the receipt of the MyMemories Suite Software purchase using my code (it's a discount for $10 off--STMMMS3281).  Receipt must be dated between (February 24, 2012 - March 31, 2012).   I have to wait until everything clears, and then I will forward the receipt to the appropriate person. Then the company will reply with a Gift Certificate good for BOTH of us to receive the annual RAKStar Membership!!! Yes, you get it, and I do, too!  And I just might decide to give it away to my wonderful readers.

Act now before it's too late!  If you have any questions, please let me know.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here