Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hot Biker T-Shirts Review


Yes, spring is just around the corner, and it is time for the wearing of great t-shirts like Hot Biker T-shirts.  Their t-shirts are very high quality, and they appeal to a wide variety of tastes.  I will warn you that there are some potentially offensive t-shirts on the site, but I had no trouble finding a shirt that appealed to my tastes.  In fact, I picked the shirt you see featured here in pink!  I absolutely loved that.  The material was nice and thick, and I loved the novelty of having the design on the back.

I will share a funny story about wearing this shirt.  I showed both my mom and my friend, Martin, the back of the shirt.  They both liked it, but they viewed the design very differently.  My mom thought there were flowers on the Route 66 design, but Martin said they were bullet holes.  And yes, they are bullet holes.  But they add to the nostalgic look of the design.  I don't think a hot biker shirt would have a flower on it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here