Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mixbook Custom Thank You Cards Review


I was so excited to get the chance to review cards from mixbook again!  I know that whenever I order anything from this company, it will always be quality!  Here is information about the company from their site:

Mixbook is a leading photo products company that helps people create custom photo books, cards, and calendars. Whether starting from scratch, or using one of our thousands of professionally designed templates, every Mixbook product is 100% customizable. With Mixbook, you can truly Make It Yours™


The thank you card that I chose is pictured on the right.  I had so much fun--I was able to upload four pictures of featuring my daughter and me, and I even got to change one of the icons on the card.  It was as easy as could be.  I think it took me about 20 minutes to create the cards and officially order them.  And when they came, both my mom and my daughter were impressed with the high quality of the product.  Needless to say, I was impressed as well.  

When you are looking for photo cards and/or thank you cards, I can't recommend mixbook enough.  What I neglected to say was how quickly the cards arrived.  It was less than a week from the time that I ordered that they arrived.  I love the fact that envelopes are included with each order.  It may seem like it would make sense that envelopes would be included when you order cards, but I have seen companies that charge extra for that service!  Not so with mixbook.

Be sure to like mixbook on facebook and follow them on twitter in order to keep up with this fantastic company!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here