Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday--Norforms Revisited

I always find it interesting that one of the top searches that bring people to my blog is "Norforms.'  You see, I did one review way back in 2010, and at that time, I was writing the review to hopefully let the company know how much I liked the unscented norforms.  I had struggled so to find the unscented, and I hoped that they would make them easier to buy.

I did send that review off to the company, and they responded.  They told me that they stopped making the unscented a long time ago, and they recommended I get rid of any that I still had on hand.  I'll be honest, I didn't like that.  I began looking around and trying to buy more of the unscented.  I even stopped using them altogether.  I ended up getting my worst yeast infection in years, so I knew I had to go back to using them.

Years ago, I used their scented ones, and I was very hesitant to use the scented ones again.  I had a bad experience--I woke up in the middle of the night itching like crazy.  But a few months ago, I had to make the choice about using the scented ones.

I got the island escape scent, and I was amazed!  They had changed the suppositories, and I no longer had any allergic reaction!  I have been using the scented ones faithfully with absolutely no problems.

Now some of you may be wondering what on earth norforms are.  Let me give you the "411."  They are vaginal suppositories that take away feminine odor.  They can be used every night.  In my case, they help to keep the atmosphere down there the way it should be.  For me, it is the only thing that keeps me from getting chronic yeast infections.

Several years ago, I had a chronic yeast infection that lasted a good six months or more.  I tried absolutely everything--prescription and natural--and no matter what I did, the infection came back.,  The doctors were also baffled.  Vaginal suppositories were the only thing that worked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here