Friday, February 24, 2012

I Have Been Tagged

Okay, I was tagged by Little Miss Drama, and just so you know, I am not going to follow all the rules.  I never like "forcing" anyone to participate.  But I like to do my part.  So I will answer the questions I was given, but I am not going to tag anyone.  If anyone wants to participate, feel free.

1) Since I shared two of mine: Who is your celeb crush?

Hard to choose.  I would say Josh Turner and Scotty McCreery.  I love the way they both sing, and I think they are pretty cute.  And I love the fact that they are both Christians.  Scotty is very young, and Josh is married.  So they are not my type, but it doesn't mean I can't like their voices.


2) What's the longest and shortest amount of time you've spent on a book?

Hard to say yet again.  Shortest time--an hour or so.  Longest time--a couple months.
3) Favorite movie growing up?

The Sound of Music without a doubt!  I watched it 40 or 50 times and had it memorized!


4) What de-stresses you?

A good cup of coffee or hot chocolate and a good movie.


5) Favorite TV show? 

Hard to say yet again.  Probably Reba or Everybody Loves Raymond.  


6) Favorite genre? (Book, music, movies)

Books:  historical fiction

Music: Broadway and Country
Movies: Musicals, Comedies, and Dramas
7) What song describes you right now?

Who Died and Made You King of Anything by Sara Bareilles
8) If you weren't answering these questions what would you be doing?

Cleaning out my e-mail box
9) Given the choice of anywhere in the world, where you you go?


Paris, France--always wanted to go


10) Last good book you read? (By good I mean: amazing 5 stars tell everyone to read it.)

The Hunger Games--best book I have read in ages!
11) What makes you you?


The indwelling of the Holy Spirit


Anyone is invited to jump in and comment and/or answer the questions.  Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here