Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Printable Teen Truth or Dare Scavenger Hunt Review





I had the privilege of reviewing some fantastic teen truth or dare scavenger hunt printables.  I don't know about you, but when it comes to parties, I would rather print off something than re-create the wheel, if you catch my meaning.  Included with these printables are:







  • Nine destination cards for each of the five teams.
  • Printable invitations.
  • Five sets of color coded team badges.
  • Five team car tags.
  • themed water bottle labels in each teams color
These printables will give you everything you need to have a fantastic party for teens with wacky and fun (but not inappropriate) activities.  The challenges have to be completed in a certain period of time, and then the teams return home.  For complete information on how to purchase these and set up the teen scavenger hunt, check out this site.

At this moment, I have not had a chance to actually use these with a group of teens (but I have plans to, or to modify them slightly for my daughter's age), but I can tell you that these sound like fun.  They are also high quality.  It is clear that the creator of these printables takes great pride in  her work.  

So if you have a party coming up, be sure to have a look around her site.  You will find many different kinds of printables for scavenger hunts, and you just might find what you are looking for!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here