Monday, February 27, 2012

Nail Art Stickers Review


Onlinenailbar.com stocks a fantastic range of nail art stickers. Each sheet contains between 30 and 60+ stickers so this means that you can complete mutliple manicures or share with friends. This product is extremely affordable at only £1.25 each. 

Nail art stickers are easy to use and create a professional looking manicure which ends up costing pennies. 


____________________________________________________________________

This was a new experience for me.  I had never used nail art stickers, or nail art of any kind before.  So I decided to let my little fashion queen review them!

She loves doing things like this, and she is almost 9.  So if she can do it so can you!  One of our only complaints about this product is that the stickers were so small that they were somewhat difficult to use.  It does require some patience, but my daughter made some neat designs on her nails.  And her best friend thought they looked pretty neat, too.  They are temporary, so they will not last much past the night, but if you are looking for something a little different, I encourage you to check these out!  For a small price, you can look quite chic!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here