Saturday, December 22, 2012

Active Accessories On-The-Go Accessory Pouch Review


I am quite pleased to tell you about a great accessory I have just discovered!  This was developed by a woman who has the same issue I do!  You see, I often go to the gym and work out after work.  I am a teacher, and I often wear earrings and necklaces.  I am often pretty pathetic when it comes to storing these during my workouts.  I take the jewelry off and put it in my car or just in my workout bag.  And the problem is that I often lose earrings.  I have lost more than one.  I have tried other pouches, but they never work!  They are either too small or too big.

This is a fantastic little pouch that meets my needs perfectly!  It is stylish, and it holds my accessories perfectly.  It has more than one pocket, and it holds a lot.  I highly recommend this for the active lady in your life--or maybe for you!
 This is my new favorite workout accessory.  It fits easily in my gym bag, and I know that all my jewelry is secure in there.


Here is what it looks like on the inside.  I absolutely love the fact that it it small and spacious.  You would be amazed at just how much you can fit inside of the compartments!  While it might be a little late to get it on amazon for Christmas, it would be a great item for the beginning of the New Year!

Check it out on amazon!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here