Friday, December 28, 2012

Complete Child Development Program 1.1 Review


I am so excited to be able to tell you about a fabulous online computer program that I have recently discovered.  It is called "Complete Child Development Program 1.1."  I honestly knew nothing about it when I was chosen to review it, and I figured it would just be another computer program that would give parents ideas about how to help their kids out.  Little did I know that this is a completely interactive program designed for children ages 7-14.  It is intended for children and parents to walk through together.  Let me detail the framework below.

There are a total of three specific areas this program covers--goals, confidence, and environment.  There are four short videos for each section, and there are worksheets for both the parents and child to fill out along with the videos.  Each video is eye-catching, partially animated, and very easy to watch.  The worksheets are practical and explain everything in the way parents and children can understand with no problem.

Let me explain a little about my present parenting situation.  I am a single mother of a nine-year-old daughter who is extremely intelligent.  She reads on about and eighth grade reading level (although she is only in fourth grade), and she is an accelerated academic program that meets once a week after school.  She is a "type A" personality, a born leader, an athletic tomboy, and a social butterfly.  She also wants to be accepted by everyone and has been bullied on and off throughout her school career.  She doesn't like to stand out, but she doesn't like to always go along with the group.  In other words, she wants to make waves, but struggles sometimes to do it.

With the Christmas holidays (and the absolute insane busyness of the holiday season), my daughter has not actually gotten a chance to go through this program.  However, I plan to take her through it within the next couple weeks, and I know for certain that she will absolutely love it.  It is practical, fun, and to the point.  All these things are necessary to keep her attention, and I look forward to working with her on this.  She sometimes suffers from a lack of confidence, and there are times she is not sure what her goal for such and such project should be.  I honestly believe that going through these videos and worksheets with her will be really good for her and for me.

Be sure to check out the site here.   Be sure to follow them via social media for the latest news, deals, and so much more!
https://www.facebook.com/CompleteChildDevelopment
http://www.linkedin.com/company/ccd-complete-child-development
http://www.youtube.com/user/CompleteChildDev?feature=mhum
https://twitter.com/ccdchilddev

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here