Monday, December 31, 2012

Vinyl Disorder Review



I was blessed to get the chance to review some fantastic vinyl stickers from Vinyl Disorder.  There is nothing better than getting the chance to decorate your home with easy-to-use vinyl stickers.  They go on easily, and they just add that extra little touch to your decor.


I am a music person, so when I saw the chance to review these treble clef vinyl stickers, I jumped at the chance.  I got to pick the color (I probably would have chosen a different color so they would stand out better, but I have to say I do love silver), and a nice set of these came.  I actually tore one of the stickers, but it was very easy to cover up.  I was pleased with the look even though it was a little challenging to get these off the paper at times.  Again, that's not the company's fault.  I just am not used to using vinyl stickers/decals in decoration.  The nicest thing is that they stick up there on my walls quite well, and I can always remove them later with no problem. 

Vinyl Disorder has every kind of vinyl decal you can imagine!  You can buy them for your walls, your family, and so much more.  Be sure to check out their family vinyl decal car window kits here.  What a way to celebrate your wonderful family.

Be sure to follow them on facebook and twitter, too!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here