Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fortified Friday--Yes, I Skipped a Week (12/30-1/7)

In case you were wondering (and you probably weren't because you have been as busy as I), I didn't need to make a recipe post last week because the one from a couple weeks ago carried me through nearly two weeks.  I am now on schedule (but don't get used to it!).  This week, I plan to use recipes mainly from Taste of Home's Top 100 Recipes.  I kin s of  liked the  idea when I saw it in my inbox yesterday.  So here goes.

Meal 1:
Potato Kielbasa Skillet Recipe
I think I will add some carrots to it as well as bell pepper per the comments/reviews.

Meal 2:
Cinnamon Apple Pork Chops Recipe
I'll serve it with rice and veggies.

Meal 3:
Zucchini Pizza Casserole Recipe
I'm going to make sure to squeeze the liquid out of the zucchini.
I will definitely add some garlic bread as side!

Meal 4:
Tender Beef Brisket Recipe
Baked Beans
Green Beans
Rolls
And this is not a top 100 recipe because we needed to use our brisket.

And just one more recipe:
Alfredo Chicken 'N' Biscuits Recipe

That should get us through this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here