Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What Every Antique Hunter Must Know PDF Review



I recently had the opportunity to review What Every Antique Hunter Must Know PDF version.  I will tell you right now that I am not the antique expert in the family.  My best friend, Martin, was the reason that I downloaded this.  He is always going to antique shops, and he knows a lot about them.  I am the one who doesn't know very much, so I thought that I would download this e-book so I can "keep" up with him.

I love the way the book is organized.  Not only that, I love the font that is used!  It already puts me into the "antique hunter spirit" as old-looking fonts always do.  Thankfully, this is still easy to read while at the same time visually appealing.

The topics covered in this e-book are really quite extensive without getting too bogged down with details.  In today's society, the term "antique" is often quite ambiguous.  This e-book has a fantastic "antique test" for you to consider before buying anything.

The book goes on to talk about antiques that do not really interest me, but there are still a lot of gems within these pages.  The principles related in the book are ones from which any antique collector could benefit.  It is clear that the author knows what he is talking about!

The list of reference websites in the back is probably one of the most profitable sections of the e-book.  And since this is an e-book, you can click directly on the links without having to type them in!

So if you are an antique hunter/collector (or know someone who is), be sure to check out this great antiquing e-book!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here