Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Twinkle Tuesday--Five Fingers Tee Review


I had the great privilege of reviewing a fine t-shirt from a fantastic company called Five Finger Tees.  This company prides itself on having unique t-shirts that appeal to a wide range of interests.  They have categories like TV/Movies, Greek, Pop Culture, and Humor.  While there are some that would not be appropriate for all people (it really depends on your sense of humor and interests), I think everyone can find something that would appeal to him or her.

In my case, when I went to their site, I saw the ideal one right off the bat.  My daughter is a Star Wars fan if there ever was one.  While the only t-shirts offered are adult sizes, my daughter is eight, and she and I are getting close to the same size.  Especially when it comes to shirts.  I decided to get a women's size small in the following design:
This is the Trust Me I'm a Jedi Master t-shirt.  What I really liked was that they offered the shirt in a wide range of colors, and my daughter chose purple.  Although I figured this would be a little bit big to begin with, I knew that she could either wear it as a nightshirt for a while, or I could set it aside for a little later on.

When this t-shirt arrived (it arrived within a couple days of ordering), my daughter was so excited!  She immediately put it on, and I discovered that this company's t-shirts do tend to run small.  My daughter wears a girl's 12/14 in shirts, and this shirt was not terribly big.  That would tell me that the shirts are tapered (if you order women's sizes), and they do tend to run small.  So if ordering, I would keep that in mind.   This is a shirt that my daughter will be happy to wear and very sad when it wears out or no longer fits her.  The t-shirt material was a little thin, I noticed, but it seemed well-made.  Since it is a thin t-shirt, I would say this would be a perfect t-shirt for warmer weather.  My daughter won't be wearing it any time soon unless she puts a long-sleeve shirt on top of it.  But it will definitely still fit her in the spring, and I am sure she will wear it then!

Like them on facebook.
Follow them on twitter.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here