Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas Day Eight Disney Stocking Stuffers for Kids--2 winners (Ends 12/14) WW

I can't believe it!  We are already at day 8!  And this one is fun.  Again, I am not posting the pictures--I just don't have time.  But I have a total of 8 Disney-themed stocking stuffers for kids.  There are princess yo-yo's, tambourines, jump ropes as well as Toy Story yo-yo's, tambourines, etc.  Think party favors and dollar store, and you will be on the right track.

I'm going to do this giveaway a little bit differently.  I am going to pick to winners, and the first winner I contact will get to choose which four of the stocking stuffers he/she wants.  The second winner gets the other four that are left over.  The giveaway is still open internationally and will end 9 P.M. Pacific time on December 14.

Don't forget to enter the other giveaways!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here