Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday--Holiday Planner Set Review

I had the opportunity to review a great aid for holiday planning.  I don't know if you are like me, but I really struggle with planning this time of year.  I hardly have time to breathe let alone get myself organized.  I know there are sites out there that can help with holiday planning, but I just don't have time to go to all those sites and get it all together.  How nice it would be for us to find a place where everything is in one place for easy holiday planning.

Well, Uncreative Mommy has you covered.  You can go to her site and get a great 9-page holiday planner that will help you organize all the important stuff this holiday season.  You will find a holiday menus planner, gift planner, and even a planner to help you organize your favorite holiday songs.  I have never thought about organizing that.  I love Christmas music, but I often can't find it all.  You will also find a holiday budget--very important this time of year!  And a card list.  I don't really send holiday cards, but it is something I could use and tweak for my own uses.  I do have a few I send off this time of year.

So be sure to check out her holiday planner.  It is visually appealing and ready to be used.  Get her holiday planner, and go get yourself a holiday drink as you get everything organized for this time of year!  You can do it!  If I can, I know you can!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here