Sunday, December 4, 2011

Satisfied Sunday--Recipes Planned from My E-mails (12/5-12/11)

As you can see, I am behind yet again.  Things have been strange, and sometimes this happens to me.  So for this week, I chose to look through my e-mails.  I have a huge folder in my e-mail where I save recipes that I can go through later.  Well, I decided to get going and get some recipes there.  So here we go!

Meal 1:

Chicken Spaghetti
Broccoli
Bread

Meal 2:
Eight-Layer Casserole

Meal 3:

Turkey Cranberry Salad Sandwiches
Baked Beans
Chips

Meal 4:
Some kind of frozen/quick Chinese food




Dessert:
Crazy Good Peanut Butter Squares
(This is for a church potluck!)

Also for the potluck--
Creamy Tomato Soup

Rather ambitious, isn't it?  Now I just have to make a shopping list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here