Sunday, December 2, 2012

LivyBelt™ Waistband Review--Unique Kids Stretchy Belts


My daughter has always tended to be one who has been tall for her age.  This means that we have to get bigger sizes in pants so that they are long enough.  This creates another problem, however.  Often her pants are too big in the waist.  We love the pants that include an adjustable waist, but those are sometimes hard to find in every style.

I would like to tell you about an innovative idea from olive & nell.  They have created a unique stretchy belt for kids using the LivyBelt™ Waistband.  You might be wondering what all of that means, so let me explain. It was created by a mom who had the same problem we did!  This unique belt very easily slips over the child's pants or skirt.  It has elastic in it that keeps the waistband of the clothing in place, and you can choose to cover it or decide to show it off as a fashion statement.  Or you could choose to wear it as a headband as my daughter wanted to do!  The joys of children, indeed.

These are the three styles we got to review, and my daughter loved the brown one!  The other two are more "girlie," and my daughter tends to be a tomboy.  I honestly did not think it would fit around her waist, but it did, and it did what it said.  The waistband was held in place, and it felt comfortable to her.  This is certainly an item that I would recommend, and I only wish we had these a few years ago.  My daughter has almost outgrown these, but she is big for her age.  I hope that other sizes will be created.  I have some clothes even I could use them on.  It's not just kids that struggle with this issue of the waistband being too big.  

This would make a fantastic present for your children this year.  Even if they have no problem keeping their pants or skits up, this is a great fashion accessory.  There are styles for both girls and boys, and it would be they come in a variety of styles and colors to satisfy even the pickiest customer.  You can buy them exclusively on their website.  Be sure to follow them on facebook and twitter for the latest news and deals.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here