Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hilarious Holiday T-shirt Review



I absolutely love holiday and Christmas clothes, and so does my daughter.  There is something special about the holiday season and being able to wear things that show my love of the season.  It seems like there are so many different kinds of shirts, sweaters, sweatshirts, and more out there from which to choose.  And even though I only wear these kinds of clothes for a few weeks each year, it is important to find nice-looking, well-made clothes so they can last for many years to come.

When I was asked to review a holiday t-shirt, I decided to let my daughter wear it instead of me.  Her shirt looks just like the one above except that it is black.  She is nine years old and practically doesn't believe in Santa any more, but she absolutely loved this shirt!  I did, too.  The shirt was well-made, and several people commented on how cute it was.  After all, what kid doesn't wonder what Santa considers "naughty"?

Funny Christmas T-shirts has all sorts of shirts for the holiday season to match every style.  In addition to the one pictured here, you can check out their Naughty but Nice Christmas t-shirts.  You are sure to find something for this season and maybe even something for the new year!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here