Sunday, December 9, 2012

Reuseit Workhorse Original Shopping Bag Review


It seems that everywhere you go now, the concern is trying to reduce waste and reuse products.  In some places, plastic bags are either outlawed or must be purchased at the store.  There is a push for reusable shopping bags, and sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming.  Should you purchase a cheap bag or pay a little more for better quality?  

I am not here to answer those questions.  I am not a huge fan of reusable shopping bags.  I have heard of the company Reuseit for a long time, but I had never tried anything from them.  That is until now.  I got to try the eggplant Reuseit Workhorse Original, Bluesign Fabric bag.  When it first arrived, I had to figure out how to "undo it."  It is pretty neat because you can actually fold it up so that it becomes a little pouch.  You can see that pouch in the picture on the right hand side.  When I opened it, I was amazed at how big it was!  

I'm going to be honest.  I have not taken it to the store yet.  I am not the primary grocery shopper during the school year.  However, we have a fantastic use for it.  My daughter goes to swimming once a week, and we put her clothes and essentials in this bag.  I love the thickness and durability of this bag.  So often, reusable bags similar to this are not strong nor well-made.  I can assure you that these are strong, and when they make the claim that these bags can carry up to twenty-five pounds, believe them!  

I am quite pleased that Reuseit offers great, durable products that are also eco-friendly.  I plan to check them out in the future for all my eco-friendly bag needs.  And it looks like they have a lot more than just bags.  They have all sorts of kitchen items and water bottles.  What a perfect stocking stuffer or perhaps even a gift!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here